The Arts Campus at Willits is currently fundraising to construct a permanent home that will be an incubator for arts, technology, and culture. The facility, called the Contemporary, is a reimagining of the Temporary as a 21st-century performance space. To support the Contemporary performance space, the building will include a Community Room, a highly activated lobby/work space, an outdoor amphitheater, a catering/teaching kitchen, production infrastructure, as well as offices and necessary support spaces. The building and additional phases will be constructed in Willits on the parcel where TACAW holds a 99-year lease.
The Contemporary will be a high impact, future-ready platform and incubator for performing arts, for culture, for community. Highlights include:
- 240 seats for concerts and lectures, 180 for cabaret, 160 for banquets and 400 standing guests
- A lobby/living room/cafe will be an active, informal workspace as well as serving as our lobby/bar for scheduled events
- Catering/teaching kitchen
- Dedicated community/rehearsal room
- A covered outdoor terrace
- Production infrastructure and full office suite
- Expansive lawn and outdoor area
- Phased construction that suits our current needs, maintains flexibility and accommodates our long-term opportunities
If you are interested in available naming opportunities at the Contemporary, please contact Ryan Honey at email@example.com.