The Arts Campus at Willits is currently constructing The Contemporary Center for the Performing Arts. This high impact, future-ready performing arts facility will serve as an incubator for entertainment, culture, and community. To support the flexible performance space, the building includes the Alpine Bank Community Room, an activate lobby/workspace, an outdoor amphitheater, a catering/teaching kitchen, production infrastructure, as well as offices and necessary support spaces.
The building will be completed in the spring of 2021 and open in June 2021.
The Contemporary will be a high impact, future-ready platform and incubator for performing arts, for culture, for community. Highlights include:
- 240 seats for concerts and lectures, 180 for cabaret, 160 for banquets and 400 standing guests
- A lobby/living room/cafe will be an active, informal workspace as well as serving as our lobby/bar for scheduled events
- Catering/teaching kitchen
- Dedicated community/rehearsal room
- A covered outdoor terrace
- Production infrastructure and full office suite
- Expansive lawn and outdoor area
- Phased construction that suits our current needs, maintains flexibility and accommodates our long-term opportunities
If you are interested in available naming opportunities at the Contemporary, please contact Ryan Honey at firstname.lastname@example.org.