The Arts Campus at Willits Founders are a select group of individuals who believe in the transformative power of the arts for communities, families and individuals. These leaders believe in the vision for a performing, cinematic, and culinary arts center and are confident that it will define the Roaring Fork Valley’s cultural identity, create educational opportunities, and improve the overall quality of life here. As the earliest supporters of the Arts Campus, they will be permanently recognized as Founders and enjoy all of the benefits associated with the Founder’s Circle.
• Prominent recognition as a Founder on the donor wall in The Temporary and in the permanent home for the Arts Campus
• Permanent inclusion in the Founder’s Circle, the Arts Campus’s most prestigious group of donors
• VIP invitations to all events
• First access to tickets for all events
• All Director’s Circle benefits
• All Founder’s gifts may be applied toward a building naming opportunity
• Additional benefits as available
• $20,000 per year for 2 years
If you are interested in becoming a Founder, please contact Ryan Honey at 970-236-6412 or email email@example.com.